“Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” ~Oprah Winfrey~
Six Reasons To Let Go…
- Choosing to forgive, instead of viewing the world through bitter, angry eyes leads you to well-being.
- Choosing to learn from your mistakes instead of letting them define or cripple you leads you to well-being.
- Choosing to appreciate what you have instead of dwelling on what you have lost leads you to well-being.
- Choosing to accept this moment and live in this moment by making the most of this moment leads you to well-being.
- Choosing to love yourself instead of self-sabotaging yourself or believing what others think of you leads to your well-being.
- Choosing to realize that all people are imperfect and accepting others and yourself as is by realizing you are perfect as you are leads you to well-being.
There are many more reasons to let go of some issue that has taken hold of your life. However, if you apply the mind set that you have the ability to heal and you have the ability to create your ‘here and now‘ and that this moment is all you really have. Then you will begin to feel the comfort of peace within.